Howie Farn is a partner in our global transactions group based in the Hong Kong office. He focuses his practice on capital markets transactions, including advising clients on SEC-registered and Rule 144A/Regulation S offerings of equity and debt securities and listings in New York, Hong Kong, Luxembourg, Singapore, London and Switzerland for companies based in China and Taiwan from various industries. He also advises these companies in their pre-IPO and post-IPO financings and investments as well as various general corporate and regulatory matters related to U.S. securities law.
Howie speaks native Mandarin and English and he is dual qualified in Hong Kong and New York.back to tab navigation
- Advising DPC DASH on the US$75m listing in Hong Kong
- Advising YSB on the US$40m listing in Hong Kong
- Advising AustAsia on the US$26m spin-off listing in Hong Kong
- Advising Gaush Meditech on the US$87m listing in Hong Kong
- Advising Giant Biogene on the US$70m listing in Hong Kong, which was the largest HK IPO in the past decade for the professional skin treatment company
- Advising TME on the secondary listing in Hong Kong by way of introduction, which was the Hong Kong IPO of the largest online music entertainment platform in China
- Advising Alibaba’s US$12.9bn Hong Kong public offering, which was the Hong Kong’s largest and world’s second largest public offering in 2019
Licensed to practise as a solicitor in Hong Kong and New York
- University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D.;
- Peking University Law School, LL.B.
Hong Kong55th Floor, One Island East
Taikoo Place, Quarry Bay
T +852 2846 3400
F +852 2810 6192