Cat is an associate in our Environment, Products and Regulatory practice group within our Dispute Resolution department.
She is experienced in large group litigation in the UK High Court across a range of industries.back to tab navigation
- Acting for a major automotive vehicle manufacturer in both regulatory and UK High Court group litigation proceedings, in respect of alleged misrepresentations and prohibited practices regarding its vehicles.
- Acting for one of the world’s largest energy companies in UK High Court group litigation proceedings brought by a group of Colombian landowners, claiming for environmental damage to their properties allegedly caused by the construction of an oil pipeline.
- Acting for a multinational oil company and a number of its subsidiaries in two separate UK High Court litigation proceedings, both in respect of alleged human rights abuses allegedly committed by Colombian military and paramilitary forces in the mid 1990s to early 2000s.
- Acting for one of the UK’s largest estate agents in UK High Court group litigation proceedings relating to commission received on property maintenance works.
- Acting for an international tobacco product manufacturer on the defence of class action product liability litigation in Canada.
- Worcester College, University of Oxford - Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL)
- King's College London - Bachelor of Laws (LLB), First Class Honours
- University of Strasbourg, France - Diploma in French Legal Studies
- BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course (LPC), Distinction