Frankfurt am MainBockenheimer Anlage 44
60322 Frankfurt am Main
T +49 69 27 30 84 21
F +49 69 23 26 64
Renata is an English and Irish qualified lawyer (Solicitor) and a member of our dispute resolution practice.
Renata specialises in international arbitration. She has represented clients from various sectors in commercial arbitrations under the ICC, UNCITRAL, LCIA, DIS, and Swiss arbitration rules. She has advised clients on recognition and enforcement of arbitral awards in litigation proceedings in England. Renata also conducts internal investigations.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Renata was a deputy counsel at the ICC International Court of Arbitration in Paris, where she worked with parties and arbitrators primarily from common law jurisdictions.
Renata speaks Slovak, English, German and some French.back to tab navigation
- Advising a major German car manufacturer in various cross-border disputes and conducting an internal investigation in this regard
- Representing car manufacturers in several institutional arbitrations concerning distribution law issues
- Representing a Ukrainian real-estate developer in English law governed UNCITRAL and LCIA arbitrations (and related state-court proceedings) arising out of a shareholders dispute for the control of a joint venture for the construction and operation of a commercial real-estate project in Kiev
- Representing a U.S. energy company in a Swiss Rules arbitration against a Turkish company regarding a joint venture for the construction of gas-fired power plants in Russia
- Advising a leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical company in an ICC arbitration in connection with a strategic patent dispute
- University of Oxford (BA and MA law)
- Oxford Institute of Legal Practice - Legal Practice Course (LPC) (Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice)
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Solicitor, Ireland
- Europäische Rechtsanwältin (Germany)
- German Arbitration Institution (DIS) and DIS40
- Young ICCA
- Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG)
- Swiss Arbitration Association (ASA) below 40
- ICC Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF)
- The British German Jurists' Association (BGJA)