Hanneke specialises in public transactions, capital markets as well as private M&A and private equity. She has been involved in numerous public M&A deals, including strategic takeovers, public-to-privates and cross-border mergers.
She also advised both banks and issuers on a wide range of ECM transactions including initial public offerings, rights issues and accelerated bookbuild offerings and regularly assists listed companies in their continued compliance with financial markets regulations, such as market abuse, stock exchange rules and ongoing obligations.
Hanneke speaks Dutch and English.back to tab navigation
- Advising NN Group N.V., the leading Dutch insurer, on its €2.5bn public offer for Delta Lloyd.
- Advising Wereldhave on its rights issue of €550m to finance the acquisition of nine shopping centres
- Advising the underwriting banks on Wereldhave’s €257m rights issue
- Advising Telenet, the leading Belgian cable operator listed on Euronext Brussels and 56%-owned by Liberty Global, on its definitive agreement to acquire BASE Company NV from KPN in an all cash transaction valuing BASE Company at €1.325bn.
- Advising Ziggo N.V., the leading Dutch cable operator, on its global offering and listing on Euronext Amsterdam and the subsequent €7bn public offer by Liberty Global Plc to acquire all Ziggo's share capital.
- Advising Advent, one of the world’s leading private equity investors, on its successful €800m public offer for Mediq, a global provider of medical devices, pharmaceuticals and the associated care.
1077 XZ Amsterdam
T +31 20 485 7609
F +31 20 517 7609