Abdallah is a Dubai-based senior associate specialising in M&A, joint ventures and equity capital markets. He also advises regional regulators and financial institutions on regulatory matters.
Having practised law in four Middle Eastern jurisdictions (Bahrain, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the UAE) and advised on transactions across the Middle East, North Africa and Turkey, Abdallah has significant knowledge of the regulations and common practices of the region.
Abdallah is fluent in Arabic and English.back to tab navigation
- Shree Cement Limited on its acquisition of 97%, and the take-private, of the share capital of Union Cement Company, the first cement producer in the UAE. The transaction involves the first delisting under the Commercial Companies Law of 2015.
- Gulf Capital on its agreement to acquire a majority stake in Geidea, the leading payment solutions business in Saudi Arabia
- Tunisie Telecom on its acquisition of a 65.4 per cent stake in GO.
- Saudi Aramco on the establishment of a €2.75bn synthetic rubber joint venture with Lanxess.
- Ajinomoto, Japan's largest food company, on its $532m acquisition by way of auction of a 33.33 per cent interest in Promasidor. Read more about the deal in our case study.
- BAE Systems on the reorganisation of its portfolio of interests in a number of industrial companies in Saudi Arabia.
- A group of investors led by Mr Mohammed Al Abbar on the acquisition of controlling stake valued at $1.7bn in the Kuwait-based Americana Group from the Al Kharafi family.
back to tab navigation
- Georgetown University, US (LLM in securities and financial regulation)
- Cairo University, Egypt (LLP)
- Qualified in Egypt and New York, US
DubaiAl Fattan Currency Tower 2,
20th floor, Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai
T +971 4 5099 176
F +971 4 5099 111