Richard jointly leads our infrastructure team within our global financial investors sector group.
He has been heavily involved in a broad mix of transactions for or involving financial sponsors, with a particular focus on infrastructure deals, as well as other public and private M&A transactions.back to tab navigation
- Advising Canada Pension Plan Investment Board on its acquisition of a 40 per cent stake in Glencore Agricultural Products, its participation in the Asciano joint venture and its acquisition alongside Cinven of Hotelbeds.
- Advising Caisse de Depot et Placement du Quebec on its acquisition of a 30 per cent stake in Bombardier Transportation.
- Advising iCON Infrastructure on its acquisition of Capstone and on its disposal of Porterbrook Rail.
- Advising Permira on its acquisition of the Lowell Group.
- Advising Arcus Infrastructure on its disposals of Angel Trains and Shere Group.
- Cambridge University, UK
- University College London (LLM)
London65 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1HS
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001 email@example.com